3 Mar 2012

A challenge ;)

I got this blog challenge from Riikka and I will have to tell my favorite things. I will write it in English.


Sain Riikan blogista haasteen -kiitos vain! Tarkoituksena kirjoittaa lempiasioitani. Teen tämän nyt Englanniksi.

1. My Favorite color: White, black and pink
2. Favorite animal: Cat
3. Favorite drink: I used to drink lots of Coke Zero, but I got rid of it and now I love KevytOlo sitruuna(lemon) drink and I do drink quite a lot of it.
4. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
5. My favorite number: 17
6. My passion: Children's clothes. It would also be traveling, but my fear of flying makes it nearly impossible.
7. My favorite day of the week: It is the whole weekend. Usually we clean on a sunday, but it is nice to make our home nicer.
8. To give or to receive gifts: I like to give.
9. My favorite pattern: I don't really have one.
10. Favorite flower: I don't really have one either, but I like gerbera's, roses, tulips...actually I like any flower :)

I am giving this challenge forward to Minor De:tales.

------------------------------------------
ALERT!! Mash n Gravy are having a MASSIVE 70% Off sale right now! 


HUOMIO!! Mash n Gravy alettaa nyt 70% alella melkein KAIKISTA tuotteista! Tilasin eilen mm. Bobo Chosesia ja Lucky Boy Sundayta!

6 comments:

  1. kiitos ale tiedosta myös..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so used to facebook, that I am looking for the button to like this post! :) Fun to read about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am exactly the same, i look for like buttons on blogger all the time :). They should put them on here. And thank you ;).

      Delete
  3. Hiya!

    I'd love to do the challenge, but I have already answered those questions (they were apart of something called sunshine award) You can read my answers here: http://minordetales.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/here-comes-sun.html

    I did enjoy reading yours though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how fun!! I just realised that you had given the sunshine award to me :) How on earth have I missed it? Thank you anyways!

      Delete
  4. Oh yes I did give it to you :) I am glad I got to read your answers though even if it was another challange..haha.

    ReplyDelete