20 Oct 2011

The lovely Ada Ada


I received an e-mail from Ada Ada a while back to introduce them to me. I had seen Ada Ada clothes in Shak Shuka before, but never bought anything yet. They asked if we wanted to try out some of the clothes and of course we did. This morning we got a nice package that included some nice Ada Ada clothes. We love them!


Israelilainen Ada Ada lähetti minulle jokin aika sitten sähköpostia kertoakseen merkistä. Olinkin heistä aiemmin kuullut ja nähnyt heidän mallistoaan mm. Shak Shukassa. En kuitenkaan vielä ollut mitään tilannut. He kysyivät haluammeko jotain kokeiluun ja vastasin että mielellämme. Tänä aamuna postipoika toi paketin, joka oli yhtä ihana, kuin mitä olin kuvitellut. 

 We got a moon t-shirt in size 2-3(I think it is more like a 98cm). It is beautiful.
Tights are so cool, they are the same size(I'd say they are 92/98cm).
Cool pattern trousers/leggings. Same size. These are more like a size 92cm. These are just perfect, but unfortunately won't go on for too long :(.

This was the outfit my son wore to daycare today.

You can buy Ada Ada from Shak Shuka. And for more information, go to their website here.

7 comments:

  1. On kyllä ihania vaatteita! =)
    Mekin saadaan tuolta paketti, ettei vaan olis tänään perillä. Tuskin maltan odottaa että pääsen niitä pojalle sovittelemaan! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tosi kivoja vaatteita! Miltä laatu vaikuttaa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toukan äiti: Näin ensituntumalta todella hyvältä. Ihanan pehmoisia ja joustavia vaatteita ja nuo sukkahousut on ihan huiput :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Israelilaisena on pakko kommentoida vaikka en Ada Adaa merkkina tunnekaan, takalaiset lastenvaatteet on kylla yleensa TOSI huonoa laatua, seka materiaaleiltaan ja laadultaan, saumat vaantyy pesussa ym.

    Jopa H&M vaatteet ovat parempi laatuisia ja kivempia mita paikalliset vaatteet. Itse tuon lahes kaikki vaatteet suomesta/euroopasta itselle ja lapselle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sain Ada Adalta yhteydenoton, jos olisin kiinnostunut ottamaan merkin myyntiin kauppaani. Tuo edellinen kommentti laittoi kuitenkin hieman miettimään: Annika ja Sari, kertokaa lisää vaatteiden laadusta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone,
    I see that everyone is really interested in the quality.
    Well I have to say that the thing that we stand for is top quality.
    Our production is done in Portugal and is of highest quality. I can say and stand behind every garment that we sell. I have two kids myself and I test all of our items on them first. I know that all kids brand say this however we also mean it.
    If anyone wishes to talk these matters with me I will be more then happy. Miriam info@adaada.net
    And for Annika thank you so much for this great chance to have us. I love love love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone
    I see that everyone is interested in our quality.
    I have to say that the things that separates us from other brands is not only the look but also the quality.
    We are located in Portugal where we do all of the manufacturing from fabrics to finishing. The quality is spotless. This is something that we do not compromise about. I have two kids myself and all of the item are tested on them and in my washing machine over and over again before they reach the stores.
    If anyone wishes to talk this matter with me please feel free to contact me at info@adaada.net. It will be my pleasure explaining this in further detail.
    And for Annika thank you so much for having us, I love love love the photos :))

    ReplyDelete